Check it out -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> www.montysusedbowlingballs.webstarts.com<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check it out

Monday, April 16, 2012

Anybody like Dice?

So I picked up this cool bowling ball someone had custom made and I look its a nice plastic ball. So I pick it up and I look only to see a pair of dice inside the ball? I look and say to myself wow thats really cool I wanna buy this ball and it was never drilled either which was even greater! So I take it to the pro shop guy and I ask how much? He tells me 10$! So knowing me im thrilled 10$ for a bowling ball? and he drops and slams the bowling ball on the ground behind the counter... I just had my heart sink into my stomach and thinking "I cant believe he just threw and maybe destroyed the bowling ball I wanted on the ground!!!" He then picks it up and behold theres a rattling sound? Turns out nobody had touched that ball in years!! So the dice were stuck inside and he got them unstuck and now I have this amazing spare ball with dice inside!! Check out a pic I have of the ball I thought this was literally the coolest thing I have ever owned in my life!!

1 comment: