Check it out -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> www.montysusedbowlingballs.webstarts.com<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check it out

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Taboo line!

Soo hammer has a taboo line if none of you are hammer heads. So this line is one of the best they have had since the Widow line! It all started with the original blue taboo, This ball really knows how to hook off the lanes, I used this for any heavy oil and it knew how to carry with no problems! I currently am selling it on my website if your interested www.montysusedbowlingballs.websmarts.com I have this ball cheap for sale as well as other bowling balls! Then came the Taboo Pearl blue and silver, This ball had the hook still but got farther down the lanes when the lanes may have broken down. This ball made the way to the pocket very smooth and controllable  while still hitting the pocket like a hammer should!! Then when you thought the line was complete with a ball that was for heavy oil then the lanes broke down the line was not finished yet! Then the Jetblack taboo came! I knew I had to buy this ball, so I got it drilled up with pin above ring finger with the weight hole and if you want a ball that will get down the lane and SNAP LIKE NO OTHER then I seriously suggest buying this taboo!!! I always have this ball in my bag no matter what conditons from heavy to light I can adjust with this ball and still find the pocket no problem! The JetBlack is worth the money and a must in your bag! Then came the revolution of the Taboo line the Taboo spare! The Taboo Spare is a polyester cover with the taboo core! This is my current spare ball thats drilled pin under the ring finger, it is used so that I can have the ball go long and hook up so I dont fall into the gutter and pick up 10 pins with ease! I use to throw my strike balls at spares but then I decided to try and spare ball and my % of 10 pins and spares increased so much!! This ball is also a great dry lane ball that finds the pocket and hits too so its a win win double whammy ball! I hope you enjoy these balls and check out my site and maybe purchase them for your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment