Check it out -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> www.montysusedbowlingballs.webstarts.com<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check it out

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DV8 Reckless!!

DV8 is a brand that came and took the bowling world by storm and out of nowhere!! These balls are something that nobody saw coming but ended up being a very big upcoming!! The 1st line was out with the misfit, the reckless and the hell raiser which are the order from light oils to heavy oils and day by day they are working to add new balls to the line which brought the hell raisers revenge and the too reckless. The Reckless is a mid performace ball that many bowlers use on all conditions. Me myself I used this ball on the shark pattern during practice and this ball knew how to find the pocket no problem. I had the drilling with the pin next to the ring finger to give it a layout that causes the ball to snap hard! I would play from the 15 board out to 9 and it would snap back and crush the rack all day every day. When I first saw these balls I thought these cant be that great but of course curiosity got the best of me and I had to try this ball out. To my surprise the Reckless knew how to  crush the pocket every time, It gave a very readable hook, nice backend and great length. If you have a hole in your arsenal try this ball in your bag, im sure you will love it just as much as i do, but everybody's opinion is different. Heres a video of the ball being thrown to show you how nice the reaction  is on the lane!


No comments:

Post a Comment